Eye mask "Life is good" embroidery navy
- All our garments are PRE-WASHED so that shrinkage will be minimal, if at all
- Finished with a softener wash that is free from harmful Azo dyes
- All seams are reinforced with French seams
- Machine wash on gentle cycle (30 degrees) with a mild detergent.
- Do not hand wash or soak the garments for a long time. Do not rub the garments by hand or use hard detergents.
- Line Dry
- Use a warm iron.
- Store your sleepwear in The Calm Collective garment bag provided with the product, between washes. Add some potpourri in each bag during storage for a beautiful light fragrance on wearing.
- All the products are already pre-washed so shrinkage should not occur.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Every single piece designed & produced at The Calm Collective goes through stringent quality checks. Still, if you are unsatisfied with your selection or our quality, please feel free to return, refund or exchange the product within 5 days from the date of receipt of the product at your end.
We offer a full refund if your product does not fit right or feel right. We want you to be completely at ease whilst making your purchase. In case of Prepaid orders, the amount will be refunded via the original mode of payment within one week after the goods are received by us at the studio. In case of COD payment, a bank transfer will be made to your account within the same timeframe as mentioned above.
We offer an exchange on Sale/Offer items that do not meet your expectations, however we are unable to offer a refund on any discounted items purchased. We do however offer one free exchange even when an item is on discount. Thereafter every exchange will incur shipping charges.
The entire process can take up to two weeks from the date you initiate your return/ exchange on our returns page.
The Calm Collective team holds the right to not accept returns in case the product is used or damaged by the customer or the tag is removed. In the case of returns please ensure the product/products are sent back along with the cloth bag it was sent in.
For returns & exchanges, please visit our returns page using this link